To All of Our Loyal Clients
Our main priority upon reopening our doors on May 1st is and will be the health and well being of all of our clients and staff during the course of the COVID-19 pandemic. With any upcoming appointment, please take into consideration our 24 hour cancellation policy. With that in mind, we have disinfected the entire salon with Anasphere Plus, this is registered on the Environmental Protection Agency List for use to fight the new coronavirus.
If you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms, we kindly ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment prior to 24 hours if possible. Please take into consideration the well being of other clients and the salon staff.
Help us keep you and others safe. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 or any other illness, we will be handling appointments a bit differently.
- Upon your arrival, if your stylist is not ready, you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until your stylist is ready for you.
- Salon chairs and shampoo chairs will be cleaned with Anasphere Plus.
- Every guest will be instructed to wash their hands prior to being seated.
- For the time being we will only allow the clients that are being serviced to be permitted inside the salon. Sorry for the inconvenience, but please no friends, children or extra family members.
- Our staff will be wearing masks.
- We will be suspending all and any facials.
Thank you for all of your help and understanding at this time. And remember, we will get through this all together.