Salon Services in Bonita Springs, Florida
Bellisimo Salon is proud to offer the following services to you:
- Hair Services for Men, Women and Children
- Hair Coloring services including base color, highlights, partial highlights, lowlights, one-step hair color, Balayage, ombre hair, and color correction.
- Salon Solution services including permanents, designer waves and straightening.
- Educational Makeup Classes.
- Facial Waxing Services, Eyebrow, Chin and Full Facial.
- Professional Makeup Application for Weddings, Proms and Special Events
- Professional Hair Styling for Weddings, Proms and Special Events
About Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs is located in Lee County, Florida.
- Population (approx.): 52,000
- Geo coordinates: 26.3398 N, 81.7787 W
- Postcodes: 34133, 34136, 34135, 34134
Things to Do and See Around Town
- WBTT (near Channel 30 Drive and Old 41 Road): WBTT (105.5 The Beat) A Rhythmic Top 40 radio station serving southwest Florida â€” primarily Lee and Collier counties.
- WFSX-FM (near Channel 30 Drive and Old 41 Road): WFSX-FM (92.5 FM, “92.5 Fox News”) A commercial radio station located in Estero, Florida, broadcasting to the Fort Myers, Florida area
- WCKT (near Channel 30 Drive and Old 41 Road): WCKT is a commercial radio station located in Lehigh Acres, Florida, broadcasting to the Fort Myers, Florida area on 107.1 FM. WCKT airs a country music format branded as “Cat Country”.
- WARO (near Radio Tower Road): WARO is a commercial radio station located in Fort Myers, Florida, licensed to Naples, Florida, broadcasting to the Fort Myers/Naples area on 94.5 FM. WARO airs a classic rock music format branded as “94.5 The Arrow”.
- Coconut Point. (Fashion Drive and Coconut Pt) A picturesque outdoor shopping mall featuring over 140 shops, it also includes condominiums, restaurants, a movie theater, and other forms of entertainment such as live music and annual festivals.
- Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples (near Livingston Road and ): A museum for children in Naples, Florida, with the mission “To provide an exciting, inspiring environment where children and their families play, learn and dream together”
- Estero Bay Preserve State Park (near Estero Blvd):Â The first aquatic nature preserve established in Florida. It is a 10,000-acre Florida State Park located near Estero, between Fort Myers and Naples
- QBE Shootout (near Tiburon Drive and Bolero Drive): A team golf event that takes place on the PGA Tour as an unofficial money event. It was originally played during the off-season, but now it is played during the wrap-around season’s December break. The event began in 1989, and is hosted by legendary golfer Greg Norman
- Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
- Naples Airport (Naples)
- Page Field (Fort Myers)
- Marco Island Executive Airport (Naples)
- Immokalee Regional Airport (Immokalee)
- Interstate 75 in Florida
- U.S. Route 41 in Florida
- Tamiami Trail
- Florida State Road 865
- Imperial River
- Bonita Springs School
- Estero High School
- Dunbar High School
- Fort Myers Senior High School
- Nova Southeastern University
- Hodges University
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Naples Park is 5 miles to the south.
- Estero is 7 miles to the north.
- Pelican Bay is 7 miles to the south.
- San Carlos Park is 8 miles to the north.
- Golden Gate is 11 miles to the south-east.
- Fort Myers Beach is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Naples is 13 miles to the south.
- East Naples is 13 miles to the south.
- Villas is 15 miles to the north.
- Cypress Lake is 15 miles to the north-west.
- Gateway is 16 miles to the north.
- Sanibel is 16 miles to the north-west.
- Iona is 17 miles to the north-west.
- McGregor is 17 miles to the north-west.
- Naples Manor is 17 miles to the south.
- Cape Coral is 18 miles to the north-west.
- Fort Myers is 19 miles to the north.
- Lehigh Acres is 21 miles to the north-east.
- Immokalee is 23 miles to the east.
- Lake San Marino which is on 1000 Wiggins Pass Road, Naples
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park which is on 11135 Gulf Shore Drive, Naples
- Barefoot Beach County Preserve which is on 505 Barefoot Beach Boulevard, Bonita Springs
- Collier County Beach Parking which is on 15000 Livingston Road, Naples
- North Collier Regional Park which is on 15000 Livingston Road, Naples
- Citrus Park which is on 25581 Trost Boulevard, Bonita Springs
- Riverside Park which is on 10451 Old 41 Road, Bonita Springs
- Parks & Recreation Administration which is on 15000 Livingston Road, Marco Island
- Imperial Bonita Estates which is on 27700 Bourbonniere Drive, Bonita Springs
- Veterans Community Park which is on 1895 Veterans Park Drive, Naples
Nearby Fun Stuff
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park which is on 14181 South Tamiami Trail #140, Fort Myers
- Zoomers which is on 17455 Summerlin Road, Fort Myers
- Collier County Fair & Exposition, Inc. which is on 751 39th Avenue Northeast, Naples
- Extreme Rage Paintball Park of Fort Myers which is on 3820 Veronica S Shoemaker Boulevard, Fort Myers
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon which is on 15000 Livingston Road, Naples
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark which is on 400 Santa Barbara Boulevard, Cape Coral
- Lazy Springs Recreation Park which is on 9591 Florida 82, Felda
- Children’s Water Park