Salon Services in Sanibel, Florida
Bellisimo Salon is proud to offer the following services to residents of Sanibel:
- Hair Services for Men, Women and Children
- Hair Coloring services including base color, highlights, partial highlights, low-lights, one-step hair color, Ombre Hair, Color Correction and Balayage
- Salon Solution services including designer waves, straightening and permanents
- Makeup Classes.
- Facial Waxing Services, Chin, Eyebrow and Full Facial
- Professional Hair Styling and Professional Makeup Application for Weddings, Proms and Special Events.
About Sanibel FL
Cape Coral is located in Lee County, Florida.
- Population (approx.): 7,000
- Geo coordinates: 26.449Â°N, 82.0223Â°W
- Postcodes: 33957
Things to Do and See in Sanibel
- Sanibel Island Lighthouse (near Periwinkle Way): One of the first lighthouses on Florida’s Gulf coast north of Key West and the Dry Tortugas.
- Sanibel Causeway (near Sanibel Causeway Boulevard and Sanibel Causeway Boulevard (Span B)):A causeway in Southwest Florida that spans the San Carlos Bay, connecting Sanibel Island with the Florida mainland in Punta Rassa. Sanibel Causeway. A causeway in Southwest Florida that spans the San Carlos Bay, connecting Sanibel Island with the Florida mainland in Punta Rassa.
- San Carlos Bay: Located southwest of Fort Myers, at the mouth of the Caloosahatchee River.
- Sanibel Colored School (near Purdy Drive and Periwinkle Way)
- Matanzas Pass Bridge (near San Carlos Boulevard and Fishermans Wharf): Also known as the Sky Bridge.Â It carries carries State Road 865 (San Carlos Boulevard) between the Florida mainland (via San Carlos Island) and Estero Island.
- J. N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge (near Sanibel-Captiva Road): Part of the United States National Wildlife Refuge System
- Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum (near Sanibel-Captiva Road): A museum devoted to every aspect of seashells, conchology, and malacology, including the paleontological and archeological/anthropological aspects of the study of shells.
- Matanzas Pass Preserve (near Matanzas Passage and Calusa Loop): An area of protected land in Lee County, Florida, located one mile south of Matanzas Pass Bridge off Estero Boulevard on Estero Island in Fort Myers Beach.
- Estero Island (near Gulfview Avenue and Estero Boulevard): An island located on the Gulf coast of Southwest Florida. It is bordered by San Carlos Island to the north and Big Carlos Pass to the south.
- WJGO (near Safety Street and Sunset Plaza Cir): WJGO is a commercial radio station broadcasting to the Cape Coral-Fort Myers area on 102.9 FM. It airs an adult hits music format branded as “Bob FM”. Bob FM currently airs a blend of music from the 1970s to 2000s.
- WTLQ-FM (near Safety Street and Sunset Plaza Cir): WTLQ-FM is a commercial radio station broadcasting to the Fort Myers, Florida area on 97.7 FM. WTLQ-FM airs a Hispanic urban music format branded as “Latino 97.7”
- WJPT (near Safety Street and Sunset Plaza Cir): WJPT (106.3 MHz) is a commercial FM radio station broadcasting a soft adult contemporary music format.
- WWCN (near Safety Street and Sunset Plaza Cir): WWCN is a commercial radio station broadcasting to the Fort Myers area on 99.3 FM. WWCN airs a sports talk format branded as “99.3 FM ESPN”.
- Galt Island Archeological District (near Galt Island Avenue): Also known as the Galt Island Shell Midden or Galt Island Burial Mound, is a U.S. historic district located on Galt Island, near St. James City, Florida.
- Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
- Lee County Port Authority (Fort Myers)
- Page Field (Fort Myers)
- Eagle’s Landing Airport (Bokeelia)
- Woodstock Airport-FL86 (Saint James City)
- Bowman’s Beach Helistop (Sanibel)
- Sanibel Captiva Road
- Rabbitt Road
- West Gulf Drive
Nearby Water Features
- Caloosahatchee River
- Sanibel River
- Clam Bayou
- Commodore Creek
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Fort Myers Beach is 4 miles to the east.
- Iona is 6 miles to the north-east.
- Cape Coral is 9 miles to the north-east.
- Cypress Lake is 9 miles to the north-east.
- McGregor is 10 miles to the north-east.
- Villas is 11 miles to the north-east.
- Estero is 13 miles to the east.
- San Carlos Park is 13 miles to the east.
- Fort Myers is 16 miles to the north-east.
- Bonita Springs is 16 miles to the south-east.
- North Fort Myers is 17 miles to the north-east.
- Naples Park is 18 miles to the south-east.
- Gateway is 19 miles to the north-east.
- Pelican Bay is 20 miles to the south-east.
- Fort Myers Shores is 24 miles to the north-east.
- Matlacha is 28 miles to the north.
- The Sanibel School
- The Sanibel Sea School
- Children’s Education Center of the Islands
- Sanibel Colored School
- Fort Myers Beach School
- Siesta Bay RV Resort which is on 19333 Summerlin Road, Fort Myers
- Groves RV Resort which is on 16175 John Morris Road, Fort Myers
- Indian Creek which is on 17340 San Carlos Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach
- San Carlos RV Park & Islands which is on 18701 San Carlos Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach
- Bowditch Point Park which is on 50 Estero Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach
- Fishing Pier Fort Myers Beach which is on 10 Old San Carlos Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach
- McGregor RV Park which is on 16650 McGregor Boulevard #103, Fort Myers
- San Carlos Bay – Bunche Beach Preserve which is on 18201 John Morris Road, Fort Myers
- Periwinkle Trailer Park which is on 1119 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel
- J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge which is on 1 Wildlife Drive, Sanibel
Nearby Amusement Parks
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park which is on 14181 South Tamiami Trail #140, Fort Myers
- Zoomers which is on 17455 Summerlin Road, Fort Myers
- Extreme Rage Paintball Park of Fort Myers which is on 3820 Veronica S Shoemaker Boulevard, Fort Myers
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark which is on 400 Santa Barbara Boulevard, Cape Coral
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon which is on 15000 Livingston Road, Naples
- Revolution Cable Park which is on 17590 East Street, North Fort Myers
- PetCoral Resort and Veterinary which is on 924 Del Prado Boulevard South, Cape Coral
- Good Times Amusement Inc which is on 3169 Sunshine Drive, North Fort Myers
- Karma Yoga LLC which is on 15232 Cricket Lane, Fort Myers
- Children’s Water Park which is in Fort Myers.